server domain name redirecting to server's site problem

David

I am trying to be able to do the following on my Windows 2003 server (the server computer):
type the domain name 'www.catcho.com' into my IE address bar and see my site.
I know there's something strange with the config b/c 'www.catcho.com' refers to my server's IP address
but I know typing my server's domain name on the server itself has worked!
It worked for a few days but I must have changed a setting... I would like someone to tell me how to fix it. Thanks!
domain-maniac.com redirects requests for 'www.catcho.com' get sent to http://64.126.76.255
Typing 'www.catcho.com' or '64.126.76.255' on my server only gets me a page that says action canceled.
Also, I'm not sure but I think the problem lies with configuring the two name server options that domain-maniac.com offers for me to use but which is 'ns1.domain-maniac.com' and 'ns2.doman-maniac.com'
Please help thanks! my aol sn is djones842003