Daemon tools on 7 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilwillywilly

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2009
anybody succesfully install daemon tools on windows 7? I have tryed many times and get the same result, this has also happened with a couple other programs, but its too early to remember right now. :(

download from website, save, start install. wizard pops up and guides me through fine, gets to the program needs to restart system to finish installing window, i hit ok, system restarts, and starts the install all over from scratch, gets to sytem must restart to finish, and starts all over, round and round, and round.

I have let it go through this cycle 6 times before i just stopped and deleted it all from mys system, and whent to magic ISO.

Still, I liked daemon tools light for a light easy to use image mounter.

Any ideas?

i have downloaded it and tryed 3 times, twice right from daemon tools, and once from another sight.

vectorm12

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
I haven't tried Daemon tools but I have installed PowerISO 4.3 on build 7k x64 without any issues at all. When it comes to installing Daemon tools I'm afraid I can't help you out besides asking if you tried running the installer in windows Xp compatibility mode? Hope you figure it out

Status
Not open for further replies.