Paper size

I know what metric paper sizes such as A4 and A3 are. What is A3+ ?

David

Frosty

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2003

Sorry Tony, think your sizes are wrong!

The easiest way to figure it out is just put two sheets of say A5 together
in portrait mode and you get an A4, two A4s ditto = A3 and so on up to A0
An A4 in portrait is 210mm wide X 297mm high, so as an A3 = 2 A4's in
portait side by side, this gives an A3 in landscape which is therefore
420mm wide by 297mm high. Rotate your new A3 to portait, bung another next
to it, and ya got A2. There ya go, clear as mud!

HTH
--
Best Regards,
Bill Frost.

Frosty

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2003

Even sorrier Tony,

WHOOPS! Kicks self up bum! and winds neck in!

Sorry must read the question properly before replying! You'r off course
correct A3+ 329mm x 483mm

--
Best Regards,
Bill Frost.

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

Bill
Someone has to live in Liverpool, after all The Beatles did!!!
Rgds
Tony

"Frosty" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:
>Even sorrier Tony,
>
>WHOOPS! Kicks self up bum! and winds neck in!
>
>Sorry must read the question properly before replying! You'r off course
>correct A3+ 329mm x 483mm
>
>--
>Best Regards,
>Bill Frost.
>Liverpool. UK

Frosty

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2003

LOL, yep and I reckon I'm one of the few here who never went to school with
one of them!
(but a cousin was once married to Billy Fury's brother. True!)
--
Best Regards,
Bill Frost.

Tony