Packaging SP4 with Advance Server

gerry

Hello,

I don't remember how to create a bootable copy of 2000
Advance server with SP4 package. If anyone has a
procedure or a process, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance,
Gerry

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:26:47 -0700, "Gerry" <gerry.brennan@cdt.cendant.com>
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I don't remember how to create a bootable copy of 2000
>Advance server with SP4 package. If anyone has a
>procedure or a process, I would greatly appreciate it.
>
>Thank you in advance,
>Gerry

See tip 2529 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com
to create a slipstream.

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com

271791 HOW TO: Integrate a Service Pack into a Windows 2000 Installation
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=271791

--
Emmers Presson [MSFT]