Domain user can't share directory

There are over 1000 win2kpro clients join into the AD. DC is win2003.after join into the AD ,all the domain users can't share the directory in local machine .how can i do.regard help me.
1 answer Last reply
More about domain user share directory

    On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:01:03 -0700, "shiwguo" <shiwguo@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >There are over 1000 win2kpro clients join into the AD. DC is win2003.after join into the AD ,all the domain users can't share the directory in local machine .how can i do.regard help me.

    Make their domain account members of "Power Users" on the client computer.

    Use http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=320065 as a model.

    Jerold Schulman
    Windows: General MVP
    JSI, Inc.