Automatic Restarting Windows Server at preset time.

Hello,

I like to have the server to automatic restart everyday. How do I do that?

Thanks for any information.

Rocky

"Rocky Lam" <rockylam@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:<euyJ7KcKEHA.3944@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>...
> Hello,
>
> I like to have the server to automatic restart everyday. How do I do that?

from the command line, type:

at 12:00am /every:Su,m,t,w,th,f,s shutdown -r

this should do it for you.

--
Matt Hickman
...except that time I made the mistake of being a hero, and that