  • Servers
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 26, 2004 6:46:16 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,
Hello,

I see the below error, everyday in Event log, I don't know
what is this?
Would you please tell me what is this and how can I
correct it?

=======
Event Type: Error
Event Source: atkctrs
Event Category: None
Event ID: 3001
Date: 4/25/2004
Time: 11:30:51 PM
User: N/A
Computer: ISNA01
Unable to open ATK device for R access. Returning IO
Status Block in Data.
Data:
0000: 000186a0 00000000
=======
=======
=======

Yours Sincerely,
Ahmad Reza

More about : event source atkctrs

Anonymous
April 26, 2004 11:23:35 PM

"Ahmad Reza" <ah_yousefi@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<436b01c42b73>
> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: atkctrs
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 3001
> Date: 4/25/2004
> Time: 11:30:51 PM
> User: N/A
> Computer: ISNA01
> Unable to open ATK device for R access. Returning IO
> Status Block in Data.
> Data:
> 0000: 000186a0 00000000

See:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;130000

--
Matt Hickman
But in his limited horizon, the theft of a public