Event ID: 3001
Date: 4/25/2004
Time: 11:30:51 PM
User: N/A
Computer: ISNA01
Unable to open ATK device for R access. Returning IO
Status Block in Data.
Data:
0000: 000186a0 00000000
=======
=======
=======

Yours Sincerely,
Ahmad Reza
1 answer Last reply
More about event source atkctrs

    "Ahmad Reza" <ah_yousefi@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<436b01c42b73>
    > Event Type: Error
    > Event Source: atkctrs
    > Event Category: None
    > Event ID: 3001
    > Date: 4/25/2004
    > Time: 11:30:51 PM
    > User: N/A
    > Computer: ISNA01
    > Unable to open ATK device for R access. Returning IO
    > Status Block in Data.
    > Data:
    > 0000: 000186a0 00000000

    See:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;130000

    --
    Matt Hickman
    But in his limited horizon, the theft of a public

Microsoft Servers Windows