Event ID: 10047
Date: 4/26/2004
Time: 1:32:07 PM
User: N/A
Computer: ISNA01
QoS RSVP has failed to find any interfaces with traffic
control enabled. Install QoS traffic control services via
network and dial-up connections.
********
********
********

Yours Sincerely,
Ahmad Reza
1 answer Last reply
More about event source rsvp

    "Ahmad Reza" <ah_yousefi@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<413701c42b74$d7c7c210$a601280a@phx.gbl>...

    > I see the below error, everyday in Event log, I don't know
    > what is this?
    > Would you please tell me what is this and how can I
    > correct it?
    > ********
    > Event Type: Warning
    > Event Source: RSVP
    > Event Category: None
    > Event ID: 10047
    > Date: 4/26/2004
    > Time: 1:32:07 PM
    > User: N/A
    > Computer: ISNA01
    > QoS RSVP has failed to find any interfaces with traffic
    > control enabled. Install QoS traffic control services via
    > network and dial-up connections.

    The link below may shed some light on this for you.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;233203

    --
    Matt Hickman
    Don, have you been dealing with a booklegger?

Dial Up Connection Microsoft Windows