Event Source: RSVP

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 26, 2004 6:57:10 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,
Hello,

I see the below error, everyday in Event log, I don't know
what is this?
Would you please tell me what is this and how can I
correct it?

********
Event Type: Warning
Event Source: RSVP
Event Category: None
Event ID: 10047
Date: 4/26/2004
Time: 1:32:07 PM
User: N/A
Computer: ISNA01
QoS RSVP has failed to find any interfaces with traffic
control enabled. Install QoS traffic control services via
network and dial-up connections.
********
********
********

Yours Sincerely,
Ahmad Reza

More about : event source rsvp

Anonymous
April 26, 2004 11:18:52 PM

"Ahmad Reza" <ah_yousefi@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<413701c42b74$d7c7c210$a601280a@phx.gbl>...

> I see the below error, everyday in Event log, I don't know
> what is this?
> Would you please tell me what is this and how can I
> correct it?
> ********
> Event Type: Warning
> Event Source: RSVP
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 10047
> Date: 4/26/2004
> Time: 1:32:07 PM
> User: N/A
> Computer: ISNA01
> QoS RSVP has failed to find any interfaces with traffic
> control enabled. Install QoS traffic control services via
> network and dial-up connections.

The link below may shed some light on this for you.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;233203

--
Matt Hickman
Don, have you been dealing with a booklegger?