Screen size

How can I get my Internet Explorer web pages to come up
full size? Each time I have to click to enlarge.
1 answer Last reply
More about screen size

    Hi

    Try this:

    Drag the Internet Explorer window to the size you want it - don't use
    Maximize - then close that window via File>Close/Exit.

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "JoeB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How can I get my Internet Explorer web pages to come up
    > full size? Each time I have to click to enlarge.

Internet Explorer Screen Size Microsoft Windows XP