hyperlink to a rdp extension

Is there a way to make an hyperlink that will openup the
remote desktop connection client access to a specefic
server depending on what url that you've click on?

If it's possible...can someone help me?

just make the shortcut with this string;;

%SystemRoot%\System32\mstsc.exe /v:<servername>

"Patrick Bonneau" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to make an hyperlink that will openup the
> remote desktop connection client access to a specefic
> server depending on what url that you've click on?
>
> If it's possible...can someone help me?

Thanx it work fine on my computer but is there a way to
insert this to a webbook so if somebody at his computer
click on the link in the webbook instantly will be
connected to the server?

Im trying to make hyperlink now...but maybe javascript
will be the solution

wrote in message
>> Is there a way to make an hyperlink that will openup the
>> remote desktop connection client access to a specefic
>> server depending on what url that you've click on?
>>
>> If it's possible...can someone help me?
>

>.

TRENDING THREADS