Upgrading Win2kAS to Win2003 Server

I've heard rumors that you can't upgrade Windows 2000 Advanced Server to
Windows Server 2003 but haven't seen anything in writing from Microsoft.
Any truth to the rumors or are they just trying to panic me?

Thanks!

FM

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:14:57 -0500, Frank Muk <nospam@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>I've heard rumors that you can't upgrade Windows 2000 Advanced Server to
>Windows Server 2003 but haven't seen anything in writing from Microsoft.
>Any truth to the rumors or are they just trying to panic me?
>
>Thanks!
>
>FM

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/evaluation/whyupgrade/supportedpaths.mspx

Jerold Schulman