copy/paste cdrom

Mike

Splendid

It will not let me copy the cdrom (by selecting the drive
icon) and then paste to the desktop. Message "would I like
to place a shortcut instead". help appreciated TIA

What r you trying to achieve????

Mike

Splendid

create a folder..name it..select all from CD..copy..then
paste to new folder.

>.

matt

I do not belive there is any way to be lazy about that. Just have to go
through the steps.

Matt
"mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> [...]

TRENDING THREADS