Sign in with
Your question

Canon printers review - thoughts?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
March 7, 2002 2:35:16 PM

Canon printers - neither capable of firing large lead balls, nor capable of using a printing press. Discuss.

<A HREF="http://www.tomshardware.com/consumer/02q1/020307/index...." target="_new">Review</A>

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
Don't step in the sarcasm!
March 7, 2002 5:20:43 PM

sorry havent lived here all my life,
could you say that a little more in english,

thanks.

my 2 rubles.
March 7, 2002 6:12:29 PM

How's this:
Talk about the Canon printer review.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
Don't step in the sarcasm!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by FatBurger on 03/08/02 03:13 PM.</EM></FONT></P>
Related resources
March 7, 2002 6:37:11 PM

printer reviw? lol

my 2 rubles.
March 7, 2002 6:37:56 PM

actually I like the s800,

when it comes to printers, I wont pay the extra for speed, as the quality is the same.

my 2 rubles.
March 7, 2002 7:39:59 PM

Are you always going to do that? Take a THG article and ask for a discussion?

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor
March 8, 2002 10:55:22 AM

whats wrong with that?

my 2 rubles.
March 8, 2002 11:30:01 AM

I don't know. It's almost like FatBurger is trying to get *free* posts to raise his post count.

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor
March 8, 2002 9:14:19 PM

I thought it would be nice to keep the discussion of each article in a single thread, instead of having 4 or 5 threads about it.

And do you really think one more post every couple of days will make a huge difference towards my post count? I have a custom title, I don't care how many posts I get.

Don't step in the sarcasm!
March 9, 2002 11:20:56 AM

Ok then.

Back on topic, I think Canon is trying to make a excuse to sell printers for more. I doubt they'll look any better than the S800. Printing technology is moving very slowly. New printers rarely truly outperform their predecessors.

March 11, 2002 10:17:29 AM

the author specifically states that the print output is exactly the same as in s800,
speed is the only difference in these new models.

my 2 rubles.
!