DC installation password

Hi all,

I have installed a Domain Controller a while ago and have
forgotten the password (you insert for admin purposes).
Is there any way to recover this password??
I would like to un-promote this DC and it asks me for the
password.

Is there a Microsoft solution...

Thank you for your help

screwie

Hi,

I think there is no MS sollution. Security issue.

--
Best regards,
Sebastjan Kocelj, MCSA