Revoking Licenses

Any licenses experts out there.

I have a Windows 2000 DC running in mixed mode AD. It is the PDC, Domain
and Schema masters.
It is also the Licenses Server. Every time I revoke a old licenses it comes
back a day later. I revoked one user 4 times now and she hasn't worked here
in over 2 years. How do I permently get rid of these users how are using up
cals that are not actually being used ? So that I can keep my cal count
under 3500, 3500 cals is how many we have and only about 3000 users +- 100.
Problem is that the license server is currently stating that we are using
over 4000.

Any help would be great

Thanks

Chris I.

You should stop and disable the License logging service.
It does not work correctlIf ever audited you are assumed
to be in per seat mode.

hth
DDS W 2k MVP MCSE