stop error

dear all
I have a W2K advance server installed on my server which
is also a domain controller. after restarting it is giving
the stop error with blue screen, the message is
"stop <0x82a9f7b0,0xc0000006, 0x00000000
inaccessible boot device.
My system partition was low on space, could these be the
reason?
pl. suggest the quickest solution

Try creating a boot floppy. For the floppy to successfully boot Windows 2000
the disk must contain the "NT" boot sector. Format a diskette (on an 2000
machine, not a DOS/Win9x, so the NT boot sector gets written to the floppy),
then copy ntldr, ntdetect.com, and boot.ini to it; and possibly
ntbootdd.sys. Edit the boot.ini to give it a correct ARC path for the
machine you wish to boot.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional