Active Directory Performance

I am looking for a way to monitor Active Directory either by using
performance monitor (preferred for cost) or another piece of software. I am
looking for the counters to mainly monitor and the suggested thresholds. I
have looked around the internet but unable to find what I am looking for so
far in regards to the counters and thresholds.

All help is appreciated.

smitto

The wealth of this knowledge is locked up in the MOM AD Management pack. You
could pick up MOM or maybe hang out in some of the MOM newsgroups and try to
pick up tips.

joe

www.joeware.net