Start bar problem.

I have problems with the star bar. Whene there is no
other toolbar associated (ex. Quick Lunch, Windows Media
Player) I cant see the Start Toolbar and neither can see
the buttons of each windows that are open.
The only way to see the Sart bar is associating any
toolbar (Wondoes Media Player, Lenguages, etc), even that
the buttons that belong each open windows they arenot
showed.
I hope I make myself understood.
Is really anoying the problem on my computer.
Thanx

bill

Move your cursor down to the bottom of the screen, almost
like you are going to go off. The Task bar will pop up.
Right click on it and select Properties, then
uncheck "Auto-hide the task bar".

Hi, thankyou for answer back...

But I already Did all that kind of stuff,
properties,configuration, etc..... it is not that easy.

In news:0bef01c4ac7c$99d546b0$a301280a@phx.gbl,
Rafael Villoria <rvilloria@cantv.net> typed:

>I have problems with the star bar. Whene there is no
> other toolbar associated (ex. Quick Lunch,

You mean like McDonald's or Burger King? ;-)

> Windows Media
> Player) I cant see the Start Toolbar and neither can see
> the buttons of each windows that are open.
> The only way to see the Sart bar is associating any
> toolbar (Wondoes Media Player, Lenguages, etc), even that
> the buttons that belong each open windows they arenot
> showed.

Try MVP Kelly's "Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!" at

Please reply to the newsgroup

Ken, lunch can be a problem. I went out to lunch the other day and decided
to try a new restuarant. When I got there I saw a sign in the window that
said, "Mother's home cooking." I decided to try again another day.

In news:%23lIXrcKrEHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
Colin Barnhorst <colinbarharst@msn.com> typed:

> Ken, lunch can be a problem. I went out to lunch the other day
> and
> decided to try a new restuarant. When I got there I saw a sign
> in
> the window that said, "Mother's home cooking." I decided to
> try
> again another day.

Your mother must be like my mother. ;-)

Please reply to the newsgroup

>> In news:0bef01c4ac7c$99d546b0$a301280a@phx.gbl,
>> Rafael Villoria <rvilloria@cantv.net> typed:
>>
>>>I have problems with the star bar. Whene there is no
>>> other toolbar associated (ex. Quick Lunch,
>>

>> You mean like McDonald's or Burger King? ;-)
>>

>>> Windows Media
>>> Player) I cant see the Start Toolbar and neither can see
>>> the buttons of each windows that are open.
>>> The only way to see the Sart bar is associating any
>>> toolbar (Wondoes Media Player, Lenguages, etc), even that
>>> the buttons that belong each open windows they arenot
>>> showed.
>>

>> Try MVP Kelly's "Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!" at
>> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm
>>
>> --
>> Please reply to the newsgroup

Jajajaja.... sorry, but I am not english native
speakers....

But, thankyou very much for your help.... the tool was
very usefull.... It did solve my problem.

in message

In news:2aa001c4ad3f$78466240$a601280a@phx.gbl,
Rafael Villoria <villoria@hotmail.com> typed:

> Jajajaja.... sorry, but I am not english native
> speakers....

No need to be be sorry. We all make typos like yours, native
English speaker or not. I know I make a lot of them. My little
joke wasn't meant to poke fun at you, just at the way the words
happened to come out.

I wish I knew any other language as well as you apparently know
English.

> But, thankyou very much for your help.... the tool was
> very usefull.... It did solve my problem.

You're welcome. Glad you got it fixed.