Service start parameters disappear

When I enter start parameters in the service property dialog and click OK,
it does not "stick". When I re-open the dialog the field remains blank. What
is happening here? No changes are made to the registry and this field seams
to have no effect. Can I bypass this dialog and enter it manually in the
registry?

Thanks (Win2000 Adv. Srv - Service Pack 4)

"\"Rob\"" <@> wrote in message news:<e2rCyO4MEHA.3944@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>...
> When I enter start parameters in the service property dialog and click OK,
> it does not "stick". When I re-open the dialog the field remains blank. What
> is happening here? No changes are made to the registry and this field seams
> to have no effect. Can I bypass this dialog and enter it manually in the
> registry?

Start the service while the parameters are in the property box and
before you click "OK"

--
Matt Hickman
Many of the colonists, sunstarved after years in the ship, went bare