Freeware Video Conference Software?

Hey,

I am searching for a freeware internet vide conference software for Windows
for at least 3 users.
I am using Skype, and IQC or Netmeeting, but these are no real conference
tools.
So do you have any suggestions?
Maybe there still is no free software for that purpose...
my connection speed is only 16 kbyte up- and 128kbyte downstream.
Thanks.

If you are still looking for something, check out RHUB's web conference appliance. They have a full suite of conference tools and you don't have to pay ongoing meeting fees. They are at www.rhubcom.com. Good luck!

VanillaGorilla

Your connection speed may not be fast enough to support the video conferencing. Especially if you are looking to support a multi-user environment.

I would look into upgrading your speeds before anything else.