LsaSrv Event 5000 errors

Ever since running the patch update for Sasser one of my
servers that is not a domain controller reports the
following error:
Source: LsaSrv
Evenit ID: 5000
The security package Negotiate generated an exception.
The package is now disabled. The exception information is
the data.
After this error the server stops serving web pages. Most
of the time I can run an 'iisreset' and the server will
start serving pages. But on a couple of occations I've
had to restart the server.

MS KB article Q828873 talks about a similar problem with a
domian controller. My server is not a domain controller.
I've also tried serached for the follow data with no luck:
0000: c0000005 00000000 00000000 77fcb3af

If anyone out there has seen similar problem please make a
post.

Peace,
Mark
1 answer Last reply
More about lsasrv event 5000 errors

    If you're sure it was as a result of installing the patch, contact Product
    Support Services.

    Incidents relating to critical security patches are free.

    Hope this helps

    Oli

    "Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Ever since running the patch update for Sasser one of my
    > servers that is not a domain controller reports the
    > following error:
    > Source: LsaSrv
    > Evenit ID: 5000
    > The security package Negotiate generated an exception.
    > The package is now disabled. The exception information is
    > the data.
    > After this error the server stops serving web pages. Most
    > of the time I can run an 'iisreset' and the server will
    > start serving pages. But on a couple of occations I've
    > had to restart the server.
    >
    > MS KB article Q828873 talks about a similar problem with a
    > domian controller. My server is not a domain controller.
    > I've also tried serached for the follow data with no luck:
    > 0000: c0000005 00000000 00000000 77fcb3af
    >
    > If anyone out there has seen similar problem please make a
    > post.
    >
    > Peace,
    > Mark

Servers Microsoft Domain Controller Windows