Page faults on Win 2003 server

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 7, 2004 7:13:50 PM

I have an application which uses allot of memory. It runs
on Win Server 2003. The task manager shows a huge number
of page faults. How do I tune Windows to allow a process
to use as much physical memory as necessary without
paging?
Anonymous
May 11, 2004 5:10:35 PM

On Fri, 7 May 2004 15:13:50 -0700, "stuart bedoll" <bedoll@us.ibm.com> wrote:

>I have an application which uses allot of memory. It runs
>on Win Server 2003. The task manager shows a huge number
>of page faults. How do I tune Windows to allow a process
>to use as much physical memory as necessary without
>paging?

Try tip 912 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com set at 40.

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP