Page faults on Win 2003 server

I have an application which uses allot of memory. It runs
on Win Server 2003. The task manager shows a huge number
of page faults. How do I tune Windows to allow a process
to use as much physical memory as necessary without
paging?
1 answer Last reply
More about page faults 2003 server

    On Fri, 7 May 2004 15:13:50 -0700, "stuart bedoll" <bedoll@us.ibm.com> wrote:

    >I have an application which uses allot of memory. It runs
    >on Win Server 2003. The task manager shows a huge number
    >of page faults. How do I tune Windows to allow a process
    >to use as much physical memory as necessary without
    >paging?

    Try tip 912 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com set at 40.

    Jerold Schulman
    Windows: General MVP
    JSI, Inc.
    http://www.jsiinc.com

Servers Microsoft Task Manager Physical Memory Windows