Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

Can anyone tell me where I can get a part for the HP 7150 inkjet printer. I
need the holder for the #56 cartridge. It looks very easy to replace. Just
two screws and the whole assembly comes out. Pete

"Pete" <ppremock1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message

> Can anyone tell me where I can get a part for the HP 7150 inkjet printer. I
> need the holder for the #56 cartridge. It looks very easy to replace. Just
> two screws and the whole assembly comes out. Pete

HP parts are available from http://partsurfer.hp.com. I did not see the part
you are looking for at
http://partsurfer.hp.com/cgi-bin/spi/main?sel_flg=partlist&model=PHOTOSMART_7150&HP_model=Q1604A&modname=PhotoSmart+7150+Printer+%28Q1604A%29&template=main&plist_sval=ALL&plist_styp=flag&keysel=%3F&catsel=%3F
which probably means it is not available from HP.

Regards,