Run 2 servers off Linksys router?

Rubix

I am a beginner at this sort of thing.
Is it possible to run 2 web servers off a Linksys BEFSR41 router?

I had someone build me a Win 2000 Server mainly as a web server using
IIS5 running two domain names and now I have built a second server
(same use) and I want to try a single domain name on this one. Looking
for direction (links) on how I can configure the linksys router and
other adjustments.

Thanks,
Rube

You can't if you only have 1 external IP addresses and you want both web
servers to run on port 80. By using port address translation on the router
you could direct port 80 requests to one server and port 443 (https) to the
other.