Closed

Free SIP/RTP/VOIP/SDK Trial download

Last response: in Networking
September 26, 2005 10:50:27 AM

For SIP/RTP and VOIP application developers:

Subject: Free SIP/RTP/VOIP/SDK Trial download

LanScape has made available to the VOIP development community a trial
version of the LanScape VOIP Media Engine. You can download the trial
version from our web site. (http://www.lanscapecorp.com). After you
complete the download, you can email us and request a trial license. We
want to thank all the VOIP developers who have patiently waited for
this product trial as we brought it to completion.

What is the VOIP Media Engine?
With this development library/SDK you can develop SIP/RTP based voice
over IP applications for any version of Microsoft Windows operating
systems. The media engine is more than a protocol stack. It manages SIP
and RTP traffic, call states, complex phone functionality, and much
more. For those of you wanting to check it out immediately, Google the
phrase "LanScape VOIP Media Engine" or go to
http://www.lanscapecorp.com/ProductPages/LanScapeVoipMe...

The trial version contains a 6 line single instance version of the VOIP
Media Engine, full development documentation and example applications
(example application source code is also included). We have performed
extensive testing to make sure it works with other off the shelf voip
solutions in addition to some of the open source applications such as
Asterisk PBX, SER (Iptel - SIP Express Router - SIP Proxy) and some
of the now open source PingTel code base. Not to mention the huge
number of soft phones and other VOIP devices we test against.

If you have to develop a multi line soft phone, voicemail server, media
gateway or another similar type of VOIP application for Windows, our
VOIP media engine is what you want.

It will not matter if you are a seasoned VOIP/SIP/RTP developer or a
rookie. The VOIP development package we offer really simplifies the
development task.

To check out what the LanScape VOIP Media Engine can do for your
application development, please go to our web site at
http://www.lanscapecorp.com.

As we noted in a previous newsgroup post, we have many interesting VOIP
applications that will be unveiled soon that are using the LanScape
VOIP Media Engine SDK. You will be able to use these applications in
your own VOIP systems or use them to extend the capabilities of user
communities such as Free World Dialup. (http://www.freeworldialup.com)

Thanks again and happy VOIP-ing,

LanScape Sales Staff

VOIP API, VOIP SDK, VOIP STACK, SIP PROXY, SOFTPHONE, TRIAL SOFTWARE
DOWNLOAD, FREE SDK.
June 19, 2009 11:25:27 AM

Voip sdk is based on IETF standards (SIP, STUN, etc.), so it should be compatible with other standard based products such as Asterisk, OpenSER other.

Please check Features page for more details about our voice internet phone sdk. Also you can download latest evaluation version on our Download page (evaluation version includes VoIP C++, VoIP Delphi, Sip ActiveX, C# and other languages examples, so you can see our sip dll in work).
Anonymous
September 22, 2010 5:55:06 PM

My project required to integrate dialer
with voice playing ability, fax detection and digit recognition

I bought
and that guys provide great support
Anonymous
October 28, 2010 10:33:04 AM

This topic has been closed by Grumpy9117
!