Double your number of purchased SIP/RTP phone lines for fr..

Last response: in Networking
September 26, 2005 11:39:02 AM

For SIP/RTP and VOIP application developers - LanScape VOIP Median
Engine:

Subject: Double your number of purchased SIP/RTP phone lines for free.

For a limited time - All new or existing customers who purchase the
LanScape VOIP Media Engine (SIP/RTP/VOIP Development SDK/API) between
September 1, 2005 and December 31, 2005 will be able to double the
number of VOIP lines they purchase at no additional cost.

What does this mean?
Well, if you purchase a single line version of the VOIP Media Engine,
you will actually receive a VOIP Media Engine that supports 2 lines.

If you purchase an 8 line version of the VOIP Media Engine, you will
actually receive a VOIP Media Engine that supports up to 16 lines. Got
the picture?

There is also a trial available for you to download that will allow you
to experiment and play around with the VOIP Media Engine for a limited
time. Development documentation and software examples are all included
(source code). Please see the web site for further details
(http://www.lanscapecorp.com).

How do I take advantage of this promotion?
When you go to the LanScape secure Online web store located at:

(http://www.lanscapecorp.com/Store/index.asp

Select the version of the VOIP Media Engine you want to purchase and
add it to your shopping cart. When you are ready to check out your
order, you will be taken to a secure web page that allows you to submit
your order information. At the bottom of the page there is an edit
control for your comments. In the comment edit control, just type the
phrase: "Please double my lines". It's that simple. We will
process your order and automatically double the number of lines you
have purchased. All VOIP Media Engine purchases will then be made
available for FTP download.

Further information:

What is the VOIP Media Engine?
With this development library/SDK you can develop SIP/RTP based voice
over IP applications for any version of Microsoft Windows operating
systems. The media engine is more than a protocol stack. It manages SIP
and RTP traffic, call states, complex phone functionality, and much
more. For those of you wanting to check it out immediately, Google the
phrase "LanScape VOIP Media Engine" or go to
http://www.lanscapecorp.com/ProductPages/LanScapeVoipMe...

If you have to develop a multi line soft phone, voicemail server, media
gateway or another similar type of VOIP application for Windows, our
VOIP media engine is what you want.

It will not matter if you are a seasoned VOIP/SIP/RTP developer or a
rookie. The VOIP development package we offer really simplifies the
development task.

To check out what the LanScape VOIP Media Engine can do for your
application development, please go to our web site at
http://www.lanscapecorp.com.

Best regards and happy VOIP-ing,

LanScape Sales Staff

VOIP API, VOIP SDK, VOIP STACK, SIP PROXY, SOFTPHONE, TRIAL SOFTWARE
DOWNLOAD, FREE SDK.
!