Cluster Service OffLine

Subject: Re: Cluster Service OffLine
From: "Rommel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
Sent: 5/12/2004 12:50:26 AM

Hi,
Yes I have the service started/Enabled
on that Node. I am tring to figure out what this error
mean Event ID 1068 with error message 2114.

I also have on error stating that MS DTC has determined;
Event ID:4147

Any Idea ?

Thanks in advance
Rommel

message
>> Hi there,
>>
>> Guys, I have a cluster problem with
>> Event ID: 1068
>> and Message Cluster file share resource CommVault
Express
>> Recovery Share failed to start with error 2114.
>>
>> So I just have one node online I cant bring the second
>> node and share this resource.
>>
>> Any Idea ?
>>
>> Thanks all
1 answer Last reply
More about cluster service offline

    Hi Rommel,
    Can you paste the entire description from the event viewer here?
    With regards
    Sukar

    v-sukarm@online.microsoft.com

    | From: "Rommel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>