Epson Printer Drivers

a b \ Driver
December 15, 2004 10:23:18 PM

I need help, I am trying to use my Epson Printer as a network printer for my
rx3715, using pocket pc 2003.

But I cannot find any drivers, can anyone help please.

More about : epson printer drivers

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
December 15, 2004 10:23:19 PM

Look at using the FREE HP Mobile Printing solution for wired Ethernet or wireless BT/802.11b
networks...

http://www.hp.com/go/pocketpcprint

Check the printer compatibility list for your particular Epson printer...

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Docume...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"RWC" <nospam@nomail.co.uk> wrote in message news:41c08f2a$1_3@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com...
>I need help, I am trying to use my Epson Printer as a network printer for my rx3715, using pocket
>pc 2003.
>
> But I cannot find any drivers, can anyone help please.

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
January 7, 2005 12:58:17 PM

Try HP Print for Pocket PC