Delegate permission

javier

Hi,

I have little knowledge about active directory.

Two questions :

1) I'd like to know how could I delegate a simple user to create users
account and mailboxes for new users.

2) How could that user be able to perform the users creation from his
desktop, I mean without loging in the server.

1. This is two different permission sets. One can be done by you through ADUC
(Users and Computers) via the delegation wizard, right click on the OU that you
want to give these permissions on and then select delegate control. As for the
exchange permissions, you need to do exchange delegation to some group and then
add that user to the group.

2. Load the adminpak and Exchange tool sets on the desktop.

joe

www.joeware.net