Audit exchange permission

javier

Hi,

Platform : windows 2000 advance server, exchange 2000 enterprise edition,
active directory.

I'd like to get any information about how to audit exchange 2000 permission.

Thank You.

What specifically do you mean?

www.joeware.net

Javier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Platform : windows 2000 advance server, exchange 2000 enterprise edition,
> active directory.
>
> I'd like to get any information about how to audit exchange 2000 permission.
>
> Thank You.

javier

What I want is to check which group or users have permission to all the
exchange objects.

"Joe Richards [MVP]" <humorexpress@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What specifically do you mean?
>
> --
> Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services
> www.joeware.net
>

> Javier wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Platform : windows 2000 advance server, exchange 2000 enterprise
edition,
> > active directory.
> >
> > I'd like to get any information about how to audit exchange 2000
permission.

> > Thank You.

This can still be taken multiple ways... When you say exchange objects do you
mean objects that exist in the Exchange Services subcontainer of the
configuration container or do you mean objects in the stores (i.e. mailboxs) or
objects within folders (like the inbox and the calendar and task, etc) of
individual mailboxes? These are all handled differently.

joe

www.joeware.net