Core 2 Duo available on newegg.com?

crewxp

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2006
Was the core 2 duo ever available on newegg sometime today? I'm trying to decide between waiting till later today or tomorrow for newegg's or put myself on tigerdirect's backorder list.

-Thanks!!

golferadam

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2006
I sent them an email yesterday and I got this response (not very helpful). Of course I know you aren't carrying it at this time, hence I asked WHEN you might be carrying it:

My original question:

Do you have any idea when you may have the new Intel Core Duo 2 (Conroe)
processors available for sale and shipment? Thank you.

Their response:

Thank you for contacting Newegg.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Unfortunately, after confirming with our Product Support department we show that we are not carrying this product at this time. Our marketing and purchasing departments collectively determine all decisions regarding our inventory selection. If you are unable to locate a particular item on our website, and would like to submit a product suggestion to us directly, please click on the link where it says “Or, Click here to make a product suggestion.” Our standards of excellence allow Newegg the ability to provide cutting-edge products at bargain prices. We are experts on delivering the best the world has to offer so we always welcome your ideas.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. If you have any further questions or concerns, please visit our FAQs page.

Thanks,

XXXXXXX

TRENDING THREADS