Pleae no more Core 2 Duo in stock/out of stock posts

qwazzy

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2006
Please. I told you guys you wouldn't be able to get the, unless you bought a Del and even they are saying you have to wait.

Just please stick to one thread.

Please???

Dude!!! Look at the %^&*$# Dell 410. Damn is it overpriced and not just overpriced a little just about more than 700 USD!!! I was trying to look at what Dell offered and for how much money. My computer is gonna be the same and for less than 1400 USD. That's everything, monitor and keyboard/mouse inc.!

dt

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2004
Please. I told you guys you wouldn't be able to get the, unless you bought a Del and even they are saying you have to wait.

Please???

Dude!!! Look at the %^&*$# Dell 410. Damn is it overpriced and not just overpriced a little just about more than 700 USD!!! I was trying to look at what Dell offered and for how much money. My computer is gonna be the same and for less than 1400 USD. That's everything, monitor and keyboard/mouse inc.!

the point i think he was really making was your going to have to wait to get the processor no matter what. people who bought the processor today are probably going to get it monday.

qwazzy

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2006

Please???

the point i think he was really making was your going to have to wait to get the processor no matter what. people who bought the processor today are probably going to get it monday.
Dats me! LOL

RichPLS

Champion
Baron, you must love this quote... Enjoy! :wink:
While PriceGrabber reports the average selling price for the Athlon X2 5000+ remains high at $493 - well above AMD's revised processor-in-a-box (PIB) suggested price of $301...
http://www.tgdaily.com/2006/07/25/four_amds_now_near_intel_price-performance_curve/

Totty

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2005

Please???

Deleted!

Atolsammeek

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I think if the Mods where smart. They would edit the page as Amd/Intel Release dates. So when Intel or Amd has a release date. The Mods will Post it. I think it dumb to have Conroe for stickys.

kukito

Distinguished
May 17, 2006
Looks like St. BaronMatrix is trying to stick one last piece of FUD in now that the mods are locking the ridiculous "paper launch" threads. Hopefully this thread will also be locked.

tmac

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2004

Please???

Just as long as u promise to do the same when they start
selling your 4x4 or K8L or is it KL8 (whatever).