cluster.log

I found the following message in cluster.log:

FmpCompleteMoveGroup: Exception in FmcTakeGroupRequest
xxxxxxxxx request to remote node 1, status=5005

What's this exception mean?
And any document recommended for the return status code ?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about cluster

    Looks like it means that there were no nodes available when you tried to
    move the group.

    net helpmsg 5005

    A cluster node is not available for this operation.

    Also documented here:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/debug/base/system_error_codes__4000-5999_.asp

    Regards,
    John

    "Isabella" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I found the following message in cluster.log:
    >
    > FmpCompleteMoveGroup: Exception in FmcTakeGroupRequest
    > xxxxxxxxx request to remote node 1, status=5005
    >
    > What's this exception mean?
    > And any document recommended for the return status code ?
    >
    > Thanks

Document Microsoft Servers Windows