cluster.log

I found the following message in cluster.log:

FmpCompleteMoveGroup: Exception in FmcTakeGroupRequest
xxxxxxxxx request to remote node 1, status=5005

What's this exception mean?
And any document recommended for the return status code ?

Thanks

Looks like it means that there were no nodes available when you tried to
move the group.

net helpmsg 5005

A cluster node is not available for this operation.

Also documented here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/debug/base/system_error_codes__4000-5999_.asp

Regards,
John