Remove a resource type in MSCS

How can I remove a resource type that I have installed for MSCS in WIN2K.

Plz try to run the following from a command prompt:

cluster clustername resourcetype resourcetype_displayname /delete
or
cluster clustername resourcetype resourcetype_displayname /delete /type

one of those should do the job :)

--
Thanks,
Loay Shbeilat