Has NVIDIA officially responded regarding the AMD-ATI merge?

bourgeoisdude

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2005
If so, links please? I've searched the web and rumors are flying everywhere, but has there been any official word from an official NVIDIA spokesperson in regards to the recent merge?

Thanks in advance!

Empty_V0id

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2006
Remember that they are just rumors. From what I myself have heard, there are things going around the company, but no spokesperson has officially said anything about the merge. Just imagine what the are going through, with AMD and ATi probably developing a way to integrate their dual core technology into ATi's latest GPU while being able to have a massive fillrate do to a "Hyper Transport Core", or something odd sounding and powerful of the sort.

bourgeoisdude

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2005
Remember that they are just rumors. From what I myself have heard, there are things going around the company, but no spokesperson has officially said anything about the merge. Just imagine what the are going through, with AMD and ATi probably developing a way to integrate their dual core technology into ATi's latest GPU while being able to have a massive fillrate do to a "Hyper Transport Core", or something odd sounding and powerful of the sort.

Umm...no, the merger is official: Check out the ATI home page.