How can I remove entries from autocompletion pop-down list?

fred

Hi,

Sometimes when I am filling in a form, the system will pop-down a list with
previous entries I have provided for a field (I.E. FIRST NAME - Fred).
Some of the items in the list or outdated or wrong.

How can I edit the list?

Thanks,

Fred
(to send email, get the lead out)

In Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Options > Content (tab) > Autocomplete >
under "Clear AutoComplete history"

Click Clear Forms.

Andre
"Fred" <janfred1234lead@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Sometimes when I am filling in a form, the system will pop-down a list
> with previous entries I have provided for a field (I.E. FIRST NAME -
> Fred).
> Some of the items in the list or outdated or wrong.
>
> How can I edit the list?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Fred
> (to send email, get the lead out)

Can you not also just hover the cursor over one of the options in the list
and press the 'delete' key?

Feenee

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 22:20:22 +0100, Feenee wrote:

> Can you not also just hover the cursor over one of the options in the list
> and press the 'delete' key?

Yes, this works too.

--
Sharon F