Power Meter Not Responding

I have a Windows 2000 server and upon logout, as well as reboot, a dialogue box comes up saying that Power Meter is not resoponding, with End Now and Cancel as my options. On reboot, the system sits with the blue background that you see when you are logging on. It has service pack 4 installed and all the latest security fixes too. Its running one NIC.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
geonetguy

geonetguy wrote:
> * * Tim,
Did you find an answer to this problem? I have the same issues with a
w2k pro that was just upgraded from NT4. I would appreciate any insight
you have.

--
geonetguy

Did you ever find an answer to this problem? I am having the same issue
on a Server 2000 box. Thanks.

--
mquinn0908