Multifunction Color Lasers

Hi everyone,

I am looking for an excellent quality multifunction color laser/scanner
(I don't care if it has a fax). I saw the HP Color LaserJet 2840. My
budget is $1000 - $1500 so if there is a better printer within that
price range..I am interested.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Manta

ME

In message <1117197356.636024.46810@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
Corporate Monkey <corporatemonkey@gmail.com> writes
>Hi everyone,
>
>I am looking for an excellent quality multifunction color laser/scanner
>(I don't care if it has a fax). I saw the HP Color LaserJet 2840. My
>budget is $1000 - $1500 so if there is a better printer within that
>price range..I am interested.

Have you considered refurbs?

--
Timothy