Group Policy

All,

I want to set a group policy that make all my users change the password
every 30 days, can anyone tell how I can do this please.

Rich Overton
Network Administrator

Omnibus Systems Ltd
Loughborough
Leicestershire
LE12 5PY
UK
W: http://www.omnibus.tv
T: 08705 004 379
M: 07970 134 379
E: richard.overton@omnibus.co.uk

On Wed, 19 May 2004 10:04:17 +0100, "Tech Net" <richard.overton@omnibus.co.uk>
wrote:

>All,
>
>I want to set a group policy that make all my users change the password
>every 30 days, can anyone tell how I can do this please.
>
>Rich Overton
>Network Administrator
>
>Omnibus Systems Ltd
>Loughborough
>Leicestershire
>LE12 5PY
>UK
>W: http://www.omnibus.tv
>T: 08705 004 379
>M: 07970 134 379
>E: richard.overton@omnibus.co.uk

Default Domain Group Policy.
Computer Configuration / Windows Settings / Security Settings / Account Policies
/ Password Policy / Maximum password age

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com