BITS SVCHOST

i have a server that runs as an NT service on Windows 2000 Server. the print facility on th server failed to execute. there was no error from the server but the event viewer showed errors in svchost and BITS. Do I have to stop BITS before printing or do I have to upgrade the BITS version. Please advice

anderson

Distinguished
May 20, 2004

I experienced a similar problem where a remote print facility that runs as a nt service becomes faulty while the only error visible is that in the event viewer which is on BITS and svchost. anyone out there who can help ???? thanks !