Windows 2000 End of Life

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Has anyone heard Microsoft mention end-of-life support for
Windows 2000 Server? I have a customer that I need to
upgrade from from Win NT4.0, TSE, but they do not want to
go to Windows 2003 because of other costs that will be
required. I just want to make sure that we are not walking
into an O/S that may already be slated for retirement.
Thanks.

JM

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;
[ln];LifeWin