Windows 2003 Cluster Server, drives not appearing in Windo..

JM

I have two Dell 2650's connected to a Dell Powervault via
PERC3 SCSI cards. Everything is working fine on the
primary node. When the primary node goes down and the
secondary takes over, all cluster resources are tranferred
correctly. The problem is that the shared drives are not
seen in Windows Explorer. They're seen in Disk Management
with the correct drive letters but they don't show up in
Explorer. As soon as I fail back, the drives are seen in
Explorer on the primary node. What would make this happen?

Are you connecting to the hosts through remote desktop/terminal services?

Regards,
John