Voice Mail Control

In a VOIP system, is there a way to change the number of rings that triggers
both Call Forward On Busy and Call Forward On No Answer.? (Forward to voice
mail, that is). In my system, CFONA takes about 10 rings and I want to
change it to 5. Also, I want to change CFWOB to 2 rings. Can someone help
me please? Thanks and best regards

Art

"artlab" <artlab@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> In a VOIP system, is there a way to change the number of
> rings that triggers both Call Forward On Busy and Call
> Forward On No Answer.? (Forward to voice mail, that is).
> In my system, CFONA takes about 10 rings and I want to
> change it to 5. Also, I want to change CFWOB to 2 rings.
> Can someone help me please? Thanks and best regards
>
> Art

Depends on the VoIP provider, what voicemail system they are using etc.
There is usually some sort of web interface to control things on your
account, have you looked there..?

What provider are you using and what is the voicemail system they
employ..? I can tell you how it's done on my system (www.sipgate.co.uk)
but it won't be the same on yours.

Ivor