deleted my ebooks folder keeps reappearing

Charles

Would someone tell me how to permanently remove folders in
My Docs such as the My eBooks folder? I can't figure what
setting is making it reappear each time I reboot.

Thank you,
Charles

Check the properties to see if it is read only.

Andre

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:24:02 -0700, Charles wrote:

> Would someone tell me how to permanently remove folders in
> My Docs such as the My eBooks folder? I can't figure what
> setting is making it reappear each time I reboot.
>
> Thank you,
> Charles

The folder is added and maintained by Adobe's Acrobat Reader. A workaround
for removing the folder was posted by Wesly Vogel and can be found on this
page: http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/myebooks.htm

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User