Log on window keeps poping up..

Hi there,
I have Windows 2000 Server installed on my Laptop and for the last couple of days whenever I enter Login Name and Password...... it starts doing something and then the Log on window pops up again.... if i again enter my log in info., it disappears for bit like its loading up my profile but after few minutes the log on window pops back up.... I don't understand why this thing is happening because I cannot be able to log on to my computer. Any help will be appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about window poping

    This sounds like one of two things; the drive letter has change from
    original install, or the drive permissions have changed.

    Unable to Log on if the Boot Partition Drive Letter Has Changed
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q249/3/21.ASP

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Afzal" wrote:
    | Hi there,
    | I have Windows 2000 Server installed on my Laptop and for the last couple
    of days whenever I enter Login Name and Password...... it starts doing
    something and then the Log on window pops up again.... if i again enter my
    log in info., it disappears for bit like its loading up my profile but after
    few minutes the log on window pops back up.... I don't understand why this
    thing is happening because I cannot be able to log on to my computer. Any
    help will be appreciated.

Servers Windows