How to create a group

My new network has a server cluster (2 nodes working with W2K Advanced Server and a tower with 3 hard disks in Raid 5 - Disk S).
I'd like to use Disk S (3 hard disks in Raid 5) to save the domain users data and documents.
Could you explain me how can I configure the Disk S and create the group?
Thanks.

You should be able to simply add a new physical disk resource to your
cluster if you've already add the disk to the shared SCSI bus. You might
want to read the following KB article:

How to Add Additional Non-Hot Swap SCSI Hard Disks to a Cluster Node on a
Shared SCSI Bus
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;175278

Here's a few additional articles that should help:

Using Microsoft Cluster Server to Create a Virtual Server
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;257932

How to Create File Shares on a Cluster
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;224967

Implementing Home Folders on a Server Cluster
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;256926

Regards,
John