DCOM event 10001 at boot up of the domain controler

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 24, 2004 12:31:08 PM

I'm getting a DCOM event 10001 at boot up of the domain controler
However everything seems to be running.

I can't find anything on Tech Net anyone have suggestions on where to look?
May 24, 2004 8:25:19 PM

On Mon, 24 May 2004 08:31:08 -0700, BobLong-Species Alien wrote:

> I'm getting a DCOM event 10001 at boot up of the domain controler
> However everything seems to be running.
>
> I can't find anything on Tech Net anyone have suggestions on where to look?

Hi

I can't help with your specific problem I'm afraid but this site
http://snipurl.com/6mri is a good resource for Event Id messages.

HTH

Regards

Bill