Sharon - THANK YOU

Sharon, you did it! I am so very grateful to you. In my post "Windows
Explorer view", it was the last of your solutions that did the trick. I
removed the check next to "Show Groups" and the heading went away. I then
tried the option checked and then not checked on various folders to see the
view it gives. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I was so afraid that I had a
serious error somewhere, and I'm trying so hard to get everything in place
and just right before doing my SP2 upgrade. This was the third time I'm
posted my problem on this newsgroup, and you're the first one that has
responded, AND with a solution. God bless you.
--
jcarra
Windows XP

jcarra wrote:

> Sharon, you did it! I am so very grateful to you. In my post "Windows
> Explorer view", it was the last of your solutions that did the trick. I
> removed the check next to "Show Groups" and the heading went away. I then
> tried the option checked and then not checked on various folders to see the
> view it gives. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I was so afraid that I had a
> serious error somewhere, and I'm trying so hard to get everything in place
> and just right before doing my SP2 upgrade. This was the third time I'm
> posted my problem on this newsgroup, and you're the first one that has
> responded, AND with a solution. God bless you.

I want to add my thanks to you too, Sharon F., for the *many* excellent,
descriptive posts you have written here for others, which have helped me
immensely, in getting set up, and acquainted with XP in the past 2 wks.

You are a big asset in this group. :)

Barbara

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:43:04 -0700, jcarra wrote:

> Sharon, you did it! I am so very grateful to you. In my post "Windows
> Explorer view", it was the last of your solutions that did the trick. I
> removed the check next to "Show Groups" and the heading went away. I then
> tried the option checked and then not checked on various folders to see the
> view it gives. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I was so afraid that I had a
> serious error somewhere, and I'm trying so hard to get everything in place
> and just right before doing my SP2 upgrade. This was the third time I'm
> posted my problem on this newsgroup, and you're the first one that has
> responded, AND with a solution. God bless you.

You're welcome!

I did post a response to your other reply about "unspecified" not being
attached to anything. I suspect it may be a loose end from the backup
program you uninstalled. If the system is not continuing to hang at
startup, it won't hurt anything to leave it as is.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:17:14 -0400, chicagofan wrote:

> I want to add my thanks to you too, Sharon F., for the *many* excellent,
> descriptive posts you have written here for others, which have helped me
> immensely, in getting set up, and acquainted with XP in the past 2 wks.
>
> You are a big asset in this group. :)

Why thank you for the kind words, Barbara. :)
--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

Sharon F wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:17:14 -0400, chicagofan wrote:
>

>>I want to add my thanks to you too, Sharon F., for the *many* excellent,
>>descriptive posts you have written here for others, which have helped me
>>immensely, in getting set up, and acquainted with XP in the past 2 wks.
>>
>>You are a big asset in this group. :)
>

> Why thank you for the kind words, Barbara. :)
And add mine in similar vein, Sharon. There are just so many posts
to read here, it's hard enough to find the ones that are directly
pertinent.....but I make it a point to check some specific
contributors in addition.

William B. Lurie

Bootlickers all! ;)

Colin Barnhorst wrote:
> Bootlickers all! ;)

LOL... guilty as charged!
bj

> "William B. Lurie" <billurie@nospam.org> wrote.
>
>>Sharon F wrote:

>>>Why thank you for the kind words, Barbara. :)
>>
>>And add mine in similar vein, Sharon. There are just so many posts
>>to read here, it's hard enough to find the ones that are directly
>>pertinent.....but I make it a point to check some specific
>>contributors in addition.
>>
>> William B. Lurie

TRENDING THREADS