2003 Server disable NTLMv2

Hi... I have a Win2003 Server running that I have bound to a PDC. I would
like this server to only support Kerberos authentication, or fallback to
NTLMv1. I don't want NTLMv2 style authentication. How do I disable it??

Thanks.

/eric smith

will <esmith@ascentmedia.com> wrote in message news:<BCD8DF1C.227%esmith@ascentmedia.com>...
> Hi... I have a Win2003 Server running that I have bound to a PDC. I would
> like this server to only support Kerberos authentication, or fallback to
> NTLMv1. I don't want NTLMv2 style authentication. How do I disable it??

Check out the following:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q239869

--
Matt Hickman
He closed the gap with instantaneous apportation which