Ways to get a hotfix from Microsoft

Bruce

I am attempting to get a hot fix for KB article 839397. I
have attempted to use the online request form but it
doesn't like my valid product id #. Is there another way
to find this hot fix?

See this URL for contact info:
http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx?rdpath=fh;en-us;cntactms

Regards,
/Jimmy
--
Jimmy Andersson, Q Advice AB
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services

"Bruce" <bruce56rt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I am attempting to get a hot fix for KB article 839397. I
> have attempted to use the online request form but it
> doesn't like my valid product id #. Is there another way
> to find this hot fix?

Bruce

Thanks.

I saw those when I attempted the online one. Just was
trying to avoid being charged and then being reimbursed.

I just called the "IT Professional" phone number from the web page Jimmy
provided (1-800-936-4900) and choose option 3 to obtain a hotfix. There is
no charge for this.
--
Emmers Presson [MSFT]